Saturday, March 14, 2015

Something I've learnt

Hellos.

I've been working in a kindy for almost 3 months and one of the morning when we were having a short meeting (as usual but not everyday) , our manager told us a story where I thought I learnt something from it so here it is.


So it started with a child and the parents. Apparently the child was closer to the dad than the mom and the mom wasn't really happy about it. The dad and the child spent so much time together laughing and talking and the mom gets really furious about it but she just keep it to herself. "Why can't my child be close to me too just as how he/she is close to the dad", she thinks. One day, the child and the dad kept whispering to each other and the mom gets super angry that she starts to hate the dad. She thought they were whispering something bad about her. So she was super mad and did not talk to them for days, and the birthday surprise made her realize her silly thoughts.

Have you learnt something? Haha cause I do.




Alright that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment