Sunday, February 8, 2015

Moonlight flit

Hello.


Have you ever thought of making a getaway? Like just running away suddenly, leaving everything behind and hide in a beautiful small village? Sort things out, unwind yourselves and think about life. Well, I actually thought of it, what a silly and stingy thought though, forgive me.

It won't be long, maybe for just a couple of weeks; or maybe a month.

I clearly know that this is a very irresponsible and immature thought, well.. just wondering.

If I really make a flit and just suddenly disappear, like a fog; I wonder who would actually care. Maybe nobody even gives a damn, and everyone would go on moving without the slightest twinge. I wonder if anyone needed me, not my help, not taking me for granted, they just need me, my existence; literally: me. I wonder if anyone would thought of me, thought of our good memories together, and have the urge to find me. I wonder if anyone wants me to stay, stay in their lives. I wonder who would cry for me if I left. Or maybe I didn't belong anywhere; had I disappeared, no one would have noticed.

I wonder if I'm ever important to someone. Or maybe it was just me, all along.

And all these wonderings, will not lead to any answers. I should stop by then.




Alright, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment