Saturday, May 9, 2015

Censure

Hello.


Here it is again. Our manager told us something which truly touched me and made me spent time reminiscing about it, is it a wrong word to use? Haha excuse me.

People nowadays are really judgemental and yea, most of us often care so much and take to heart to what people say about us. But why?

Try thinking about it, when people criticize or say something bad about us, it's not really a bad thing though, at least it made us notice our own flaws and make us pay more heed to it. We wouldn't know if they do not tell us right? Try to think it in another way, when people did not criticize in front of us, it doesn't mean they did not! They might be criticizing us behind our back. So why do we care so much about people saying it out or not?

Irony isn't it.


I know it's really hard not to care. Ahhhhh, tough *cries* . I'll try my best.




That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment